Warehousing & E-Commerce Fulfilment
Cargo storage is an important aspect when it comes to delivering end-to-end Logis-tech solutions. Our strategically located warehouses across all major seaports in UK, USA and India play a crucial role in delivering best-in-class fulfilment and warehousing services.
Some of our key offerings are:-
- Ocean Freight Container Loading / Stuffing and devanning.
- Trans-loading and Cross-docking
- Import and Export Ocean Container Consolidation\
- Air Freight Consolidation and Deconsolidation
- Reefer Plug Points and Warehouse (Temperature Controlled) Cargo Consolidation
- Flat Rack Lashings and Crane Loading Services
- Contract Packaging, Labelling and Kitting Services
- Open Top Container Loading
- Palletise and Shrink Wrapping
- Skidding, Crating and Boxing
- Electronics and Delicate Items / Art & Antiques handling
- Fumigation and Pest Control services
- Onsite survey and quality inspections for independent agencies
High-touch E-Comm Fulfilment Service:
We have added E-Comm as part of our wide range of services. By outsourcing E-Comm to Seair, you can reduce operating costs, overheads and create a flexible platform for growth, so that you can focus on what you specialise while we take care of your e-commerce and fulfilment.
Our E-Comm Services include:
- Receive your inventory
- Update online stores and your channel partners
- Receive your orders
- Pick and Pack
- Ship orders
- Update online orders
- 99.92% order accuracy for delivery
- Integrated software that links Client requirements to warehouse and directs shipments to Postal and courier services.
- High-touch, value-added service to increase brand loyalty
- Individual order tracking and fulfilment
- Increased average sale for both Canadian and US markets
- Elevated customer lifetime value from repeat purchases
- Customised packing